Sunday, December 18, 2011

A few days

Well, more than a few days has past and I do apologize for that. It suddenly occurred to me that Christmas we much closer than I originally thought... hahahah I have been either at work helping customers bottle last minuted wine or in my studio sewing. I am almost completed a final project for my mother in law which I am really thrilled about. It is really difficult when you are making everything by hand.

I have an idea in store for next year and I am diligently working on it but it will take some time to get it right. I will tell you that it is a cookbook and something I think to look forward to!

This Monday is my baking day so I will take photos while I bake and get some recipes and fun stuff for you to look at up here and see if I can't get back into this! Thanks for being so patient!

Merry Christmas
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment