Thursday, December 8, 2011

Successful move ~ I'm back in the game!

Hello Everyone

I am finally back! We are settling in to our new home, Christmas things are being made in the new Seraphim Bears Studio and a new eating plan is now in full swing! I know... right before the holidays! I am still going to put my two cents in when the deadline comes for the Off Your Broom Challenge although I am sure I am now way behind in my achievements but at least I am now on my way!

I just wanted to put a quick post in so you would know that I will be back in the swing of things! I will post a Christmas recipe in a few days tops so please check in soon to see what's up! Thanks so much for being so patient! It's nice to be back!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you've settled in nicely in time for the holidays! I'm looking forward to your recipes!

    ReplyDelete